It looks like we may catch a break with the weather Thursday, assuming lingering hurricane effects clear after expected morning rain; so it's possible we'll be dry and with pleasant tailgate and game conditions vs. Temple.
But if anyone has a canopy, please pack it just in case. I only have one.
There's a few things I need to address; too many things to put in comments to the last post. Just confirm briefly in the comment field to this post.
The ticket office only had 2 years to get things straight, but didn't for this year's opener. It might actually work to our benefit.
- Bill and Chris (2): Both in for game (solo) and tailgate; can carpool and set up camp
- Pete and Sharon (2): tailgate + game
- John and Dana: game only; working, arriving at kickoff
- Dave + Family (4): tailgate + game
- BREP (1): tailgate + game but leaving early
- [Basil meeting us from work for tailgate + game]
Seems the few folks to respond were OK with cheesesteaks. We'll provide for anywhere from 12-16, depending on Burks and Tom. Kaitlyn's likely to bring from 1-3 apartment mates.
- Bill: Steak, rolls and onions plus condiments; grill, tailgate tools
- Chris: Tater tot concoction
- Pete and Larry: Beer; Lites and presumably Yuengling
- Dave: All soft drinks; water, Pepsi...er, Coke products
- Tom: Chips, munchies
- Needs: Paper products, foils, etc. for the season. I'll sift through what we have later but think it's primarily plastic utensils.